Preloved Communion Wear at Arnotts is a 2 part event
This November you can continue the lifecycle of your Communion Wear by bringing your preloved dress or suit into Arnotts to be valued by KindFolk and you will receive the value back on an Arnotts Gift card.
For those making their First Holy Communion in 2022, KindFolk will return in January to hold a shopping event where you can choose from a beautifully curated selection of Preloved Communion Wear. Full details on the January event to follow in the coming weeks.
November Event Details:
Date: 20th/21st November 2021
Location: The Circular Room, Second Level, Arnotts Department Store, Dublin.
How it works:
- Book an appointment - via the booking link below - to bring in your preloved Communion dress or suit to the Circular Room in Arnotts Department Store
- To aid the valuation process, please briefly outline details of your dress (brand / price paid) in the Notes section when booking.
- KindFolk will value your dress or suit on the day. You will receive the value on an Arnotts Gift Card
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Only Communion Wear in excellent / almost new condition will be accepted
- Please see Voucher Value table below. Below values are a guideline and based on Communion Wear being in excellent re-sale condition.
- If possible please bring proof of original price paid.
- 10% will be deducted from the Voucher Value if a communion wear item needs to be dry cleaned
- KindFolk will endeavour to accept all items however it reserves the right to refuse an item on the day e.g if an excess amount of a particular style has been received.
- If you have any questions in advance of the event please contact us via email email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you very soon!